Are you open right now?
No. Pepitas is currently on pause for the 2020 school year.
Are you going to reopen?
Yes! We will reopen in the fall of 2021 – we are SO excited! Please see our class list for the coming year here.
- Passport to the world: there are more bi-lingual speakers than mono-lingual speakers
- More brain power: the more you use your brain, the stronger it becomes
- Delayed dementia: bi-lingual people were diagnosed with dementia 5 years later than mono-lingual people
- Superior self-regulation: better focus, better self-control, better ability to deal with conflicting demands
- Improves literacy skills in first and second languages
- Promotes creativity and superior complex problem solving
- Develops neural pathways more fully
- Helps children develop into global citizens
- Fosters multicultural competency
- Prepares children to more readily acquire third and fourth languages
- Provides the basis for lifelong political, business, social, and educational assets
When can we register?
Registration for new families opens in February. Registration is open until classes are filled, so be sure and register early. Complete your online registration form here and send us an email to set up a tour. Questions? We’d be happy to answer them! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How many classes are offered?
We are currently offering three classes.
How many kids will be in each class?
Each class is limited to 15 students.
How old does my child need to be to attend Pepitas?
Students need to be 4 years by January 2022 to join our 4s class this coming fall 2021.
Students need to be 4 by August 31, 2021 to join our pre-k class this coming fall 2021.
Students need to be 5 by August 31, 2021 to join our kinder class this coming fall 2021.
Does my child need to be potty trained?
Space is limited. Register today!
More questions? Send them to email@example.com and we’ll get an answer to you!