Our enrollment is open year-round as space is available. Anyone interested in attending Pepitas should join our registration list so that we can contact you. Sometimes we have space in the class you are interested in and we can place you right away.
NOTE: Pepitas Preschool admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
– Enrollment for current families takes place each January.
– Enrollment for new families begins in February and continues through the year as space is available.
– As soon as a space opens for your child, we will contact you immediately!
– Please plan to join us for a tour to see the school and learn more about our program. Due to COVID restrictions, we will arrange tours for families as we have space available in classes.
– There is no cost to being on our waitlist. There is a $160 enrollment fee for families who decide to join us.
– If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out our online registration form here.
Plan to schedule an appointment to meet our director and see the school.
We require prospective families to attend an open house or take a tour with our director before submitting an application fee. It is important to us that we ensure a good fit for each preschooler. Due to COVID restrictions, we will arrange tours for families as we have space available in classes. Contact us anytime at email@example.com
Pay $160 enrollment fee
This fee will be required when you are offered and accept a space in one of our classes. You will be contacted by phone or email when an opening is available for your child. Your enrollment fee is non-refundable. Please plan to mail or drop off your enrollment fee to Pepitas Preschool at Lake Forest Park Presbyterian Church to the preschool or the church office.