Our kindergarten teacher, Ms. Katty, is from Peru. She studied education at Universidad la Catolica Lima, Peru and has worked in early education for the last 7.5 years. Katty loves to sing and dance, tells amazing stories, and has creative art classes. Her classroom is a joy to be a part of!
Space is limited. Register here today or contact us via email below.
Bilingual Kindergarten at Pepitas!
Join us for innovative kindergarten learning in a small class environment. Our bilingual teacher uses Spanish and English throughout the day, focusing specifically on Spanish in stories, songs, math, and science. Students are given space to learn and grow, which creates opportunities to make choices about their learning. When we listen and honor kids’ goals, values, and interests they are engaged and excited about learning! We want kids to take ownership of their education and become self-sufficient, life-long learners, who are responsible world citizens.
- Small class size – 14 student cap
- Play-based learning with rigorous academics in all core subjects including reading, writing, math, science, social studies, art, and music.
- This class is for students who are 5-years-old by September 31, 2021.
- Class meets Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00am – 3:00pm.
- Wednesday from 9am – 1pm unless we have a scheduled field trip.
- Tuition is $1100 /month.
Pepitas’ school calendar is inspired by the Shoreline School District. Our holidays and closures are consistent with Shoreline Schools, with occasional variations.
Most Wednesdays: Drop off at Pepitas from 9am – 12am for extended art and music
Field trip Wednesdays: Meet at designated location for the field trip as scheduled.